The more you practice, the more you score.
Students preparing for GATE exam often face difficulties in getting more practice of technical questions. None of the books available in the market provide question bank which students can solve to improve their concepts and increase accuracy. After a thorough study of GATE previous years’ questions and type of questions asked in the GATE exam, we have created a revised and solved question bank for students to help them self-assessing the knowledge of the particular topic/subject.
- Level 1: These questions will build confidence as they are easy and theoretical in nature.
- Level 2: These questions are prepared considering the level of GATE exam and will help understanding concepts more effectively.
- Level 3: These questions are of difficult level that can prepare you for any challenging question in GATE Exam.
1500+ Probable questions with detailed solution to boost your preparation
- Useful for GATE/ESE/ISRO & other Govt. Exams
- Excellent book for practice & concept building
- Prepared by highly passionate domain expert from IITs/IISc/ESE
Why ICE GATE
- Most holistic and result-oriented GATE coaching in the industry
- Experienced faculties
- Complete support for GATE preparation
All Study Materials are Prepared by Experienced Faculties from IIT’S & NIT’S
It is useful for following branches in GATE Exam also:
- AE – Aerospace Engineering
- AG – Agricultural Engineering
- BT – Biotechnology
- CE – Civil Engineering
- CH – Chemical Engineering
- CS – Computer Science and Information Technology
- EC – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- EE – Electrical Engineering
- IN – Instrumentation Engineering
- ME – Mechanical Engineering
- MN – Mining Engineering
- MT – Metallurgical Engineering
- PE – Petroleum Engineering
- PI – Production and Industrial Engineering
- TF – Textile Engineering and Fiber Science
- XE – Engineering Sciences