Every student has a different thought process and knack towards learning. Some may feel self-learning is better for them while some may like to take up the help of classes to score well in GATE exam.
Some of the students have the habit of last-minute studying and they might have started preparing for the exam only 2-3 months before the crucial day. So, during their preparation stage when many of the students are on their revision stage, they do not have the time of giving the test series.
After analyzing these parameters, we at ICE have started a new GATE online mock test, where we would be providing a minimum 20 tests as per the GATE exam. These tests would consist new and conceptual based question prepared by faculties who themselves are from one of the top IIT’s and NIT’s.
The tests are designed in such a manner that you feel like sitting in an examination hall and facing the real scenarios and pressure while actually appearing for 2019 2020 GATE exam.
It is rightly said that sometimes big things come in small packages and so these 20 tests have a very low cost but high in terms of value. This program also covers GD/PI sessions as per the availability of the centers.
Full Length Test
Post GATE Guidance
COURSE FEATURES EXPLAINED
- All India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution -equivalent to gate pattern
- online practice test – equivalent to gate pattern. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
- The post GATE guidance is quite complicated and without proper guidance, it would become difficult for a student to choose the correct program.
- Post GATE Guidance helps the student to make the best use of his GATE score for admissions.
- There would be GD/PI sessions also – Online as well as offline.