NPCIL recruitment through GATE 2020 notification out! NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) has released official notifiation for the recruitment of Engineering Graduates for the post of Executive Trainee in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil, and Industrial & Fire Safety. The online application for NPCIL recruitment 2020 will begin after the release of GATE 2020 result and continue till 9th April 2020.
|NPCIL Online application begins||After GATE 2020 Result|
|NPCIL Online application concludes||9th April 2020|
|NPCIL Trainee Interview Dates||will be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering) /5-year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during 2020, may also apply.
- Note: Candidates applying for Industrial & Fire Safety, must have a valid score in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
Age as on 9.04.2020
|Category||Upper Age Limit (years)||Born on or after|
|OBC (relaxation – 03 years)||29||23.04.1991|
|SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years)||31||23.04.1989|
Selection Procedure for NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Shortlisting of candidates for a personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2020 will be on the basis of valid GATE Scores.
- Final selection will be done solely on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview. No weightage will be given to GATE Score during the final selection.
- The qualifying marks for interview are as follows :
- Unreserved – 70 %
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD – 60 %