Full Length Test
Subject wise Test
Post GATE Guidance
COURSE FEATURES EXPLAINED
- All India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution -equivalent to gate pattern
- The Mock Tests are scheduled just near GATE examination and test papers are developed considering the standard, pattern and trend of previous examinations. By this time students will get chance to attempt various basic and advanced level tests and develop skills to crack competitive exams.
- online practice test – equivalent to gate pattern. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
- Test of each subject depending upon the stream. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
Chapter wise test depending upon the stream. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
- The post GATE guidance is quite complicated and without proper guidance, it would become difficult for a student to choose the correct program.
- Post GATE Guidance helps the student to make the best use of his GATE score for admissions.
- There would be GD/PI sessions also – Online as well as offline.
Being a Mechanical engineer, you might be well versed in your basic physics concepts and calculations. But before starting the preparation you should have the correct syllabus for the GATE exam. During preparation, you should be able to test yourself after completion of every chapter to know whether you are going in a right direction or not.
A pilot before handling the actual Aircraft prepares himself in a simulator. Same applies here before the actual GATE exam a student should on a constant basis practice through the mock tests. ICE GATE institute has introduced GATE non-invigilated test series mechanical engineer in which we offer 4 different types of tests. The sectional test is a chapter wise test where a student can test himself after every chapter. Then comes the subject wise test, full-length tests, and mock tests.
These tests are prepared to keep in mind the level of actual GATE exam. All India Ranking is provided where a student knows where he stands among the top students appearing for GATE. GATE non-invigilated test series for mechanical engineering is considered as the best among the student community as it gives a complete edge over the GATE exam.
Just before the exam the biggest fear that every student goes through is of losing the score as he does not know how the things would go in the exam hall. He is not aware of the exam pattern and time handling was never practiced by him during a phase of learning. This puts them under pressure which they cannot take and finally due to lack of confidence end up not clearing GATE exam. But this will happen no more as ICE GATE has introduced on of it programs under the name NON-INVIGILATED TEST SERIES that covers all the test criteria for GATE exam and gives a student a chance of testing himself before he enters the exam hall for real.
These had been recognized to be BEST TEST SERIES FOR GATE as they are prepared just near GATE exam and the test papers are constructed keeping in mind the state of the student while in the exam hall. The program is a collection of the number of advanced and basic level test that prepares the student to crack the GATE exams. It covers subject and chapter wise test series to allow real-time evaluation and online and offline GD/PI sessions to make the interaction even more valid and complete