Hello GATE 2021 aspirants,
It is general thought of a working engineering is cracking GATE while doing a job is a typical task. First I want to clear, it is myth that cracking GATE exam is difficult.
I am coming to the point, what is your need to crack GATE?
- Cracking GATE for departmental increment?
- Cracking GATE to pursue higher studies through Top ranked Engineering Colleges?
- To get a good job in any PSUs-Public sector undertaking?
Before, Discussing on the above. I want to share the availability of module of GATE lectures.
|Offline Pre-recorded GATE 2021 lectures||You can access any time anywhere as per your need.|
|Weekend Batch||You can interact with the faculties and students similar like you. Time Duration: Sat- 04-08-Hrs, Sun- 06-08-Hrs|
|Weekdays Batch||It is same as Weekend Batch, Time Duration: Daily 03-04 Hrs|
|GATE online Coaching||You can attend the same Weekend lectures in online mode through internet connectivity. It saves travelling time (Time is very much crucial for a working professional). Also can be preferred by the GATE 2020 aspirants belonging from remote locations, where there is no any GATE classes.|
|Crash Course 2020, Bullet Batch 2021||Available in classroom program as well as GATE online coaching program. In general, it covers complete GATE syllabus in about 45 Days.|
|Test Series + All India Mock Test||You will get variety of questions to solve and you will get some new concepts.|
|Weekdays||If you are a working Professional, After 8 Hrs of work load you will get tired. After returning to home give some time to your family members, do the things that make you happy. After refreshment give at least 2 Hrs to your study plan. Sleep for at least 6 Hrs. Get up in early morning. Get refreshed, Take some healthy snacks. Give about 1 Hrs to revise the content that you have read in night. In free office time or travelling time appear for the test or revise the same content or go through Offline Pre-recorded GATE 2021 lectures.|
|Weekend||Utilize your Complete days. Go through Pre-recorded GATE 2021 lectures, Weekend Batch or GATE online Coaching, Topic Tests, Subject Tests.|
How to crack GATE for departmental increment?
If your industries offers an increment or appraisal for the person who have a valid GATE score, you just need to get cut-off mark. Be very much clear that cut-off marks for GATE in different branches varies in 25-35 marks out of 100 marks.
I am taking example of a person, who have completed his/her bachelors about 2 to 10 years ago and not in touch of study any more. What now?
Dear, there is no any benchmark of age or time for study. So, just take a brief of your Syllabus. Note down the content in which you were good in your bachelors.
- Engineering Mathematics
- Aptitude Mathematics
- At least four subjects in which you are good
As you are a working professional and you are not having much time to join any regular class or self-study. So, best choice is Pre-recorded GATE lectures + Previous Years GATE Questions. I will discuss one by one on all these.
These Pre-recorded GATE lectures have content of about 350-500 Hrs.
I am sharing one year Plan, you may change it as per your need and availability.
- Utilize your free office time to watch these lectures.
- Give at least 1-2 Hrs in weekdays
- Utilize weekend and Holidays- Give at least 2-3 Hrs.
- After completing the theory, solve previous years question on that topic.
Cracking GATE to pursue higher studies through Top ranked Engineering Colleges?
If it was your dream or need of your career to pursue higher studies from IISC /IITs /NITs. You may fulfil it by securing a good rank in GATE.
First we have to clear about cut-off score for IISC, IITs and NITs.
IISC, Bangalore: 75+ /100
Dear, you are a serious GATE 2020 aspirants. First you have to learn to manage your time. How to use crucial time of your work schedule?
- Join a GATE class that runs on weekend or Join GATE online Coaching.
- Buy a pre-recorded GATE lectures.
- Keep notes, access of lectures in your mobile. Utilize your free office time, travelling time with it.
- Make sure full time of your weekend should must utilize. Be regular in classes, after completing lectures on weekend-
- Revise them
- Go through pre-recorded lectures of same topic.
- Solve previous years GATE questions.
- Give Topic test, subject wise tests.
- Complete your entire syllabus with pre-recorded lectures before completion of course by institution.
- Start giving full length test, mock tests at least 3-4 months before the final GATE Exam.
- Do not waste your time on solving any irrelevant question or any particular questions of test series. If it is totally irrelevant, just leave it. If it is from GATE syllabus, just check their solution. Note down them for future reference.
Cracking GATE to get a good job in any PSUs-Public sector undertaking?
Dear, nothing is impossible. I met with several people in my life who got placement through college. They joined the company and while working they cracked PSUs through GATE.
Cut-off score for PSUs is 75+/100 and depends on your interview performance. But, it will be good to Target 80+/100.
As per the conversation with the students who earlier cracked GATE and secured PSUs, i am sharing here the study plan for 1 years.
- Buy a pre-recorded GATE lectures.
- Join a GATE class that runs on weekend who share time line of complete lecture schedule details or join GATE online Coaching (It will save your time of travelling).
- I am considering that you are GATE 2020 aspirants. Follow these:
- Suppose on 15th March 2019, there is first lecture of Engineering Mathematics on weekend lecture. So, must complete Engineering Mathematics before 1st March by Pre-recorded lectures. In between 1st March to 15th March solve all previous years’ questions and Topic tests. This will benefits you, when you will go to attend lectures on weekend. You can ask the questions that you were not able to solve. You will ask more details or will concentrate on the topics that have troubled you after pre-recorded lecture session.
- Follow the same for other subjects.
- Do not wait to complete the syllabus by weekend class. Complete GATE syllabus with pre-recorded session and start giving full length tests and mock tests. Do not waste your time on solving any irrelevant question or any particular questions of test series. If it is totally irrelevant, just leave it. If it is from GATE syllabus, just check their solution. Note down them for future reference.
- Divide the previous year’s questions in two categories.
- That you have solved in first attempt. Keep in mind there is no need of revision of such questions at all.
- Questions that becomes wrong due to lack of concepts or the Questions that were un-attempted.
- Revise the complete syllabus at least 2-3 times.
- 1st Revision: Complete Theory syllabus + Previous years GATE questions (only previously marked un-attempted and wrongly solved questions) + Test series unsolved questions + Test series wrongly solved question.
- 2nd Revision: Complete Theory Syllabus+ Test series unsolved questions + Test series wrongly solved question.
- Try to done with all the above before 1st December 2020. Now, Join GATE online Coaching Crash Course 2020/Bullet Batch 2020 for the betterment of result. It will built your confidence, you will get some new concepts too.
- Keep in mind, just giving the tests is not a task at all. Give the tests, analyse the paper. Mark un-attempted Questions, check their solutions.