About This OFFER
In this FREEDOM SALE, On 30’May,2020 (Saturday), ICE GATE is providing FREE GATE VIDEO LECTURES (Worth Rs 14999/-) on purchase of Test Series just @ Rs.999/- (
1999) to all the Aspirants of GATE 2021 & GATE 2022(Video Lectures will be valid for one year only). Students can Register (Compulsory) to this OFFER for FREE to purchase Test Series @ 999/- and get FREE GATE VIDEO LECTURES
What you get :-
- 400+ hrs of Lectures
- 8+ All India Mock Tests
- 12+ Full Length Tests
- 80+ Chapter Wise Tests
- Free E-books
- 10+ Subject Wise Tests
- Free Login to aspiration.ai
Boost your Gate Score by examining yourself with Test Series by IIT/IISc Experts.
Our GATE Online Mock Test Series for Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics, Chemical & Instrumentation will provide you with complete exam experience which will help you to boost your confidence for better performance in upcoming Gate Exam. The Content in this Video Lectures contains Full Gate Syllabus for ME, CE,CH, CSE, ECE, EE & IN.
Book your Free Video Lectures
GATE Exam Syllabus
We have provided some of major branches syllabus for GATE. However students who want syllabus in details for GATE syllabus pdf they can check though GATE official website.
- Engineering Mathematics :Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods
- Applied Mechanics and Design :Mechanics of Materials, Theory of Machines, Vibrations, Machine Design
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences :Fluid Mechanics, Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics, Applications
- Materials Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering :Engineering Materials, Casting, Forming and Joining Processes, Machining and Machine Tool Operations:, Metrology and Inspection, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Inventory Control, Operations Research
- Engineering Mathematics : Discrete Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability
- Computer Science and Information Technology , Digital Logic, Computer Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures , Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Operating System, Databases, Computer Networks
- Engineering Mathematics :Linear Algebra, Calculus, Ordinary Differential Equation (ODE), Partial Differential Equation (PDE), Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods
- Structural Engineering :Engineering Mechanics, Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Construction Materials and Management, Concrete Structures, Steel Structures
- Geotechnical Engineering :Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering :Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulics, Hydrology, Irrigation
- Environmental Engineering :Water and Waste Water, Air Pollution, Municipal Solid Wastes Noise Pollution
- Transportation Engineering :Transportation Infrastructure, Highway Pavements, Traffic Engineering
- Geomatics Engineering
Electronics and Communication
- Engineering Mathematics : Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Equations, Vector Analysis, Complex Analysis, Numerical Methods, Probability and Statistics
- Networks, Signals and Systems : Network solution methods, Continuous-time signals
- Electronic Devices :
- Analog Circuits
- Digital Circuits
- Control Systems
- Engineering Mathematics : Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods, Transform Theory
- Electric Circuits
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Power Electronics
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Analysis of Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods.
- Electrical Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- Control Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Sensors and Industrial Instrumentation
- Communication and Optical Instrumentation
- Engineering Mathematics : Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Plant Design and Economics
- Chemical Technology
What You Get?
Post GATE Guidance
Full Length Test
Subject wise Test
The faculties teaching at our GATE classes in India are all nationally renowned experts. They come from India’s best institutions like IITs, IIMs and IISCs.
Why Choose Us ?
We are a popular choice because we deliver the most holistic and result-oriented GATE coaching in the industry by providing:
Answering your W’s
When will the SALE Start?
The SALE will be Live on 30’May,2020 at 00:00:01
What is the Duration of this OFFER?
The Duration of the Sale will depend on until 1000 Subscriptions get over.
What will I get?
You will get FREE GATE Video Lectures (worth Rs. 14,999/-) on the purchase of Test Series Rs. 999/-
Who can take part in this SALE?
We are calling all Engineering Students to be a part of this MEGA SALE. You may even call your friends to be a part of this Sale if you wish to.
What if I am not Interested in GATE?
These Video Lectures and Test Series will even help you in College semester Exam, Campus Placements and other Competitive Exams like : SSC, ISRO & BARC etc
What if I get any problem while enrolling for this SALE or any other Technical Query?
Don’t worry. We will be there for you. Whether you will have some general query or technical issues, one of our team members will help you to solve the problem.
What Should I do to Access this Free Video Lectures?
As soon as you purchase Test Series worth Rs 999/- we will be sharing credentials (username, password) with you through email. With the help of that, you can access these Free video lectures.
What does these Video Lectures Contains?
It contains the whole syllabus of GATE branches (ME, CE, EE, ECE, IN, CH & CSE).
What Extra Benefits will I get after purchasing this Combo?
We will be providing free access to aspiration.ai portal where you can take benifits of our extra test which we provide to those students who purchase our COMBOS.
What should I do to Access these FREE Video Lectures?
As soon as you purchase Test Series worth Rs 999/- we will be sharing credentials (username, password) with you through email. With the help of that, you can access video lectures for FREE.
What Should I do to watch these Video Lectures?
You can Log in to our Aspiration.ai Portal with the unique credentials provided by us.