Our books are compiled by our top GATE faculties who have years of experience and are subject experts in their own fields.
These books are designed in such a way that it serves as a one-stop solution for a GATE student. The content in the book includes concept based theories, examples supplemented by self-explanatory illustrations, exercises supplemented by hints, key points to remember, multiple choice questions, special problems so that a student can learn a basic subject in the shortest time possible.
The Mechanical GATE Book Set covers all the syllabus of all the universities, IITs, and NITs. Students appearing for competitive exams like GATE, PSUs can find the book as an asset to them.
Mechanical engineering is considered as oldest and high-level education branch which deals with mechanics, dynamics, thermodynamics, materials science, structural analysis. This branch of engineering involves the design, production, and operation of mechanics physically.
ICE GATE offers you a list of best books for GATE exam preparation for mechanical engineering. The GATE exam study material for mechanical engineering is prepared by experienced faculties from IIT’s and IISc. It contains chapter wise detailed explanation which helps you prepare for the exams effectively and in less time. Topics such as materials science and mechanical systems are explained very well.
We provide a complete set of best books for GATE exam preparation for mechanical engineering based on the current syllabus of GATE 2020. Our set of books includes:
- General Aptitude (No. of pages : 213)
- Logical Reasoning (No. of pages : 54)
- Verbal Ability (No. of pages : 111)
- Engineering Maths (No. of pages : 428)
- Fluid Mechanics (No. of pages : 192)
- Strength Of Material (No. of pages : 152)
- Thermodynamics (No. of pages : 202)
- Machine Design (No. of pages : 113)
- Industrial Engineering (No. of pages : 95)
- Heat Transfer (No. of pages : 145)
- Manufacturing (No. of pages : 169)