Start preparing for GATE with the help of a complete set of theory books
Our books are compiled by our top GATE faculties who have years of experience and are subject experts in their own fields.
These books are designed in such a way that it serves as a one-stop solution for a GATE student. The contents in the book include concept based theories, examples supplemented by self-explanatory illustrations, exercises supplemented by hints, key points to remember, multiple choice questions, special problems so that a student can learn a basic subject in the shortest time possible.
The Instrumentation GATE Book Set covers all the syllabus of all the universities, IITs, and NITs. Students appearing for competitive exams like GATE, PSUs can find the book as an asset to them.
The book will greatly help the students who could not grasp the subject in the classroom. Any suggestion for the improvement in the text of the book will be thankfully acknowledged.
Books by ICE GATE are prepared and published by toppers from IITs and experienced faculties from top B schools.
All these books cover the entire syllabus of Instrumentation Engineering after doing a deep study on GATE preparation and current GATE exams. Hence, the students need not worrying about any part of the exams as the GATE books for instrumentation engineering cover the complete syllabus in an organized manner and are further segregated as per the scoring factor as well. The student can prepare the high scoring topics first and less scoring later on.
Take a look at instrumentation engineering material for GATE 2020:
- Value pack of test and mock test series
- Multiple types of practice test papers
- Notes well described
- Topic/subject wise classification
- Important things to memorize
- Solved problems
- Tricky questions and their hints
Instrumentation courses online are part of our GATE coaching where students are given access to video lectures. These books will turn out to be a great asset for the aspirants for other competitive exams such as PSU’s and government. Get your concepts clear with our complete set of books and ensure success.
- General Aptitude (No. of pages : 213)
- Logical Reasoning (No. of pages : 54)
- Verbal Ability (No. of pages : 111)
- Engineering Maths (No. of pages : 428)
- Digital Circuit (No. of pages : 232)
- Network (No. of pages : 273)
- Control System (No. of pages : 269)
- Analog Electronics (No. of pages : 232)
- Signal & Systems (No. of pages : 245)
- Communications (No. of pages : 176)
- E.D.C. (No. of pages : 118)
- PC, AOB (No. of pages : 73)
- Transducer (No. of pages : 116)
- Measurement (No. of pages : 121)