Our books are compiled by our top GATE faculties who have years of experience and are subject experts in their own fields.
These books are designed in such a way that it serves as a one-stop solution for a GATE student. The contents in the book include concept based theories, examples supplemented by self-explanatory illustrations, exercises supplemented by hints, key points to remember, multiple choice questions, special problems so that a student can learn a basic subject in the shortest time possible.
The Electrical GATE Book Set covers all the syllabus of all the universities, IITs, and NITs. Students appearing for competitive exams like GATE, PSUs can find the book as an asset to them.
The book will greatly help the students who could not grasp the subject in the classroom. Any suggestion for the improvement in the text of the book will be thankfully acknowledged.
Students who want to make their carrier in the field of Electrical Engineering (EE), we are offering you some of the best books you should use for your preparations.
Many of our experts of GATE has verified these as per the GATE syllabus of 2020 and also many candidates have tested these books for their exams. Our GATE electrical study material will help you crack exam of GATE 2020 EE with confidence.
The above books consist of the current GATE syllabus for EE books. These GATE 2020 electrical books are updated and also deliver quick tricks to solve sample papers providing you exact knowledge level for GATE 2020.
What We Are Offering:
- Preparing and understanding complete GATE syllabus for electrical
- GATE exam books for EE
- Creating an apt study schedule
- Self-explanatory notes
- Points to remember
- Multiple choice questions
- Tricky questions
The books are enhanced every single year keeping in mind the changes and improvisation suggested by students and faculty themselves. All these efforts are meant to fulfill the criteria and make the student pass GATE exams without any further obstacle.
- General Aptitude (No. of pages : 213)
- Logical Reasoning (No. of pages : 54)
- Verbal Ability (No. of pages : 111)
- Engineering Maths (No. of pages : 428)
- Digital Circuit (No. of pages : 232)
- Network (No. of pages : 273)
- Control System (No. of pages : 269)
- Analog Electronics (No. of pages : 232)
- Signal & Systems (No. of pages : 245)
- Electrical Machines (No. of pages : 185)
- Power System (No. of pages : 193)
- Electromagnetics (No. of pages : 151)
- Measurement (No. of pages : 121)
- Power Electronics (No. of pages : 155)