An essential set of books to help you prepare best for GATE civil exam
Our books are compiled by our top GATE faculties who have years of experience and are subject experts in their own fields.
These books are designed in such a way that it serves as a one-stop solution for a GATE student. The content in the book includes concept based theories, examples supplemented by self-explanatory illustrations, exercises supplemented by hints, key points to remember, multiple choice questions, special problems so that a student can learn a basic subject in the shortest time possible.
The Civil Engineering GATE Book Set covers the syllabus of all the universities, IITs, and NITs. Students appearing for competitive exams like GATE, PSUs can find the book as an asset to them.
The book will greatly help the students who could not grasp the subject in the classroom. Any suggestion for the improvement in the text of the book will be thankfully acknowledged.
If you are preparing for the upcoming GATE exam, then you must be thorough with both, the theory as a practical part of each and every subject.
The books are designed by the experienced faculty after complete research and contains:
- Entire syllabus of Civil Engineering
- Concept-based theories
- Practice test
- Special problems and their solutions with hints
- Keys things to remember
We acknowledge the fact that there are a number of good books for GATE preparation out in the market, but our books are no way behind. Civil engineering books for GATE 2020 will definitely help you score well in GATE. The students will get these books delivered to their place within 3to5 days.
- General Aptitude (No. of pages : 213)
- Engineering Maths (No. of pages : 428)
- Engineering Mechanics (No. of pages : 141)
- Fluid Mechanics (No. of pages : 212)
- Strength Of Material (No. of pages : 152)
- Transport and Surveying (No. of pages : 216)
- Structure (No. of pages : 113)
- R.C.C. (No. of pages : 182)
- Environment (No. of pages : 149)
- GEOTECH (No. of pages : 193)
- WATER (No. of pages : 169)