FREE Registration for AIMT
All India Mock Test Schedule
|All India Mock Test||Date|
|AIMT 1st||15th August 2019|
|AIMT 2nd||5th September 2019|
|AIMT 3th||10th December 2019|
|AIMT 4th||22th December 2019|
|AAIMT 5th||29th December 2019|
|AIMT 6th||12th January 2019|
|AIMT 7th||19th January 2020|
|AIMT 8th||26th January 2020|
Full Length Test
Subject wise Test
Post GATE Guidance
COURSE FEATURES EXPLAINED
- All India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution -equivalent to gate pattern
- The Mock Tests are scheduled just near GATE examination and test papers are developed considering the standard, pattern and trend of previous examinations. By this time students will get chance to attempt various basic and advanced level tests and develop skills to crack competitive exams.
- online practice test – equivalent to gate pattern. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
- Test of each subject depending upon the stream. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
Chapter wise test depending upon the stream. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
- The post GATE guidance is quite complicated and without proper guidance, it would become difficult for a student to choose the correct program.
- Post GATE Guidance helps the student to make the best use of his GATE score for admissions.
- There would be GD/PI sessions also – Online as well as offline.
Continuous practicing and going through various tough concepts don’t make students confident unless and until he/she appear for one of the test series of GATE.
Effective time management and practice according to GATE exam pattern play a vital role in achieving the highest score in GATE.
ICE GATE institute has introduced GATE non-invigilated test series for the electrical engineering branch. This test series covers all the criteria followed by the actual GATE exam so the students get a chance to test themselves and identify the areas where they need to work upon.
The GATE non-invigilated test series for electrical engineering by ICE is the collection of easy to advanced level question that helps prepare the students right from the basics. It includes chapter wise, subject wise, full-length and the mock tests which prepare the students thoroughly for the GATE exam. It also covers free GD/PI sessions for the students who successfully crack the GATE exams in 2020.
It has been recognized as the best test series for GATE as this series is scheduled just near GATE exam and the test papers are created keeping the students’ perspective in mind. The program is a collection of a number of advanced and basic level tests that prepare the students to crack the GATE exam with good score. It covers every subject and chapter wise test series to allow real-time evaluation and online or offline GD/PI sessions to make the interaction even more effective and complete.