FREE Registration for AIMT
All India Mock Test Schedule
|All India Mock Test||Date|
|AIMT 1st||15th August 2019|
|AIMT 2nd||5th September 2019|
|AIMT 3th||10th December 2019|
|AIMT 4th||22th December 2019|
|AAIMT 5th||29th December 2019|
|AIMT 6th||12th January 2019|
|AIMT 7th||19th January 2020|
|AIMT 8th||26th January 2020|
Full Length Test
Subject wise Test
Post GATE Guidance
COURSE FEATURES EXPLAINED
- All India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution -equivalent to gate pattern
- The Mock Tests are scheduled just near GATE examination and test papers are developed considering the standard, pattern and trend of previous examinations. By this time students will get chance to attempt various basic and advanced level tests and develop skills to crack competitive exams.
- online practice test – equivalent to gate pattern. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
- Test of each subject depending upon the stream. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
Chapter wise test depending upon the stream. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
- The post GATE guidance is quite complicated and without proper guidance, it would become difficult for a student to choose the correct program.
- Post GATE Guidance helps the student to make the best use of his GATE score for admissions.
- There would be GD/PI sessions also – Online as well as offline.
Determination and hard work can change your entire life even if you are an average student. GATE is all about testing your basic concepts that you have learned in your 4 years of engineering.
While starting the preparation, you should know which subject you should focus more and which even if you eliminate will not much affect your score. With this on-going preparation, it’s very important for a student to test themselves at regular intervals. Civil engineering online non-invigilated test series by ICE is considered as the best test series by the GATE students. These test series are prepared by the faculties who have years of experience in this field.
Civil engineering online GATE non-invigilated test series provides All India Ranking with an in-depth analysis of the exam to check where a student stands. The detailed solution with shortcut tricks is provided in every question. The student gets an idea on how to manage the time while giving the test, and that is of utmost importance during the actual GATE exam.
This program also covers post gate guidance and GD/PI training after the student clears the GATE exam with a good score.
It has been recognized as the best test series for GATE as this series is scheduled just near GATE exam and the test papers are created keeping the students’ perspective in mind. The program is a collection of a number of advanced and basic level tests that prepare the students to crack the GATE exam with good score. It covers every subject and chapter wise test series to allow real-time evaluation and online or offline GD/PI sessions to make the interaction even more effective and complete.