Determination, consistency, and hard work can help you clear the GATE exam. But, learning strategically with these three qualities will help you reach your goal. Just before the exam, a sense of nervous feeling engulfs every student, and on top of that if the student is only aware of the pattern but did not practice it during his preparation then this would definitely put him/her under pressure during the examination.
ICE GATE has introduced GATE non-invigilated test series for instrumentation, where the student gets the feel of real GATE exam and can practice the concepts and different problem-solving techniques. These tests are prepared by experienced GATE faculties. Questions in these tests range from basic level to advanced level which appears in GATE exam. The detailed solution with shortcut artifice is provided to every question.
A student comes to know his weak and strong points by appearing for these tests. Giving these exams builds a confidence in students and there may be chances of similar conceptual questions appearing in actual GATE exam that you might have already practiced in one of the GATE non-invigilated test series for instrumentation.
Just before the exam the biggest fear that every student goes through is of losing the score as he does not know how the things would go in the exam hall. He is not aware of the exam pattern and time handling was never practiced by him during a phase of learning. This puts them under pressure which they cannot take and finally due to lack of confidence end up not clearing GATE exam. But this will happen no more as ICE GATE has introduced on of it programs under the name NON-INVIGILATED TEST SERIES that covers all the test criteria for GATE exam and gives a student a chance of testing himself before he enters the exam hall for real.
These had been recognized to be BEST TEST SERIES FOR GATE as they are prepared just near GATE exam and the test papers are constructed keeping in mind the state of the student while in the exam hall. The program is a collection of a number of advanced and basic level test that prepares the student to crack the GATE exams. It covers subject and chapter wise test series to allow real-time evaluation and online and offline GD/PI sessions to make the interaction even more valid and complete
Full Length Test
Subject wise Test
Post GATE Guidance
COURSE FEATURES EXPLAINED
- All India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution -equivalent to gate pattern
- The Mock Tests are scheduled just near GATE examination and test papers are developed considering the standard, pattern and trend of previous examinations. By this time students will get chance to attempt various basic and advanced level tests and develop skills to crack competitive exams.
- online practice test – equivalent to gate pattern. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
- Test of each subject depending upon the stream. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
Chapter wise test depending upon the stream. Get all India ranking and in-depth analysis with detailed solution.
- The post GATE guidance is quite complicated and without proper guidance, it would become difficult for a student to choose the correct program.
- Post GATE Guidance helps the student to make the best use of his GATE score for admissions.
- There would be GD/PI sessions also – Online as well as offline.