Every student who is targeting GATE for getting into the best of colleges of the nation in order to pursue their higher education needs to have complete guidance that assures them absolute results. So in order to meet the requirement of the students and make preparing for GATE an easy task GATE CORRESPONDENCE COURSES had been introduced by ICE GATE. These GATE CORRESPONDENCE PROGRAM- REGULAR provides the students with the books, lectures and other GD/PI sessions by the jury of highly trained and experienced faculty who had done their education from IITs and IISc.
This Course gives complete help to the students for preparing for GATE exams within limited span of time. To keep the sessions interactive and full of learning and experiences the online classes have taken an effort to organize seminars, keeping in mind importance of learning skill that every student possess. This allows the students to be highly attentive and observant. These classes use e-learning, graphical illustrations, PPT presentations and animated clips of experiments in order to make learning exciting and more interactive. This online education is an aid for all the students who are preparing for GATE with their jobs ongoing. It is a complete solution for all kind of problems for the people planning GATE.
Gate Lectures(Online or Pendrive)
Post GATE Guidance
- GATE VIDEOS (Online or Pendrive) of each and every subject of more than 250 hours recorded and delivered by experienced GATE faculties.
- Designed for Students who want to do their preparation sitting at home. our online videos cover complete Syllabus with special focus on fundamentals, shortcut tricks and easier method to solve GATE questions.
- These videos can be accessed anytime and from anywhere.
- 12-14 Well structured study material prepared by our top GATE faculties.
- Consists of assignment and GATE questions with complete solution.
- These books are designed in such a way so that it serves as one stop solution for a GATE student.
- The post GATE guidance is quite complicated and without proper guidance, it would become difficult for a student to choose the correct program.
- Post GATE Guidance helps the student to make the best use of his GATE score for admissions.
- There would be GD/PI sessions also – Online as well as offline.